Agenda Kids Club Terms & Conditions
- Each member enrolled in the Agenda Kids Club will be entitled to 10% discount on Children’s Books (excluding Textbooks)
- To benefit from the 10% discount, a form of identification must be presented by the parent at the checkout.
- One must spend at least €1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify.
- The 10% discount does not apply in conjunction with any other offer.
- All members of the Agenda Kids Club must reside in Malta or Gozo and must be 16 years old or under.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Agenda Bookshop.
- Agenda Bookshop reserves the right to amend or terminate the Agenda Kids Club, or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- It is the members’ responsibility to inform the Agenda Kids Club about changes in personal details.
- If a member wants to unsubscribe from the e-marketing material, s/he can click at any time the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails. Data will still be kept on our CRM as to benefit from the loyalty scheme, though s/he will receive no Direct Marketing.
- Data is kept on our CRM for as long as one would like to benefit from the loyalty scheme. A client reserves the right to be deleted, by advising us via email or phone anytime s/he desires. The client won’t be able to benefit from loyalty scheme once this has been actioned.
- We store personal information on our secure electronic systems. If one wishes to receive the e-marketing material, the member’s information will be transferred to one of our reputable cloud-based service providers (Data Processors) who are highly secured and in lines with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).