Agenda Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions
- Points will be rewarded when purchasing books in-store only. Points will not be rewarded when purchasing books online
- Points will be rewarded when purchasing books (excluding textbooks).
- Points may be redeemed on books (excluding textbooks) in-store only. Points cannot be redeemed when purchasing books online.
- Points may be redeemed either partially or in full.
- Redeemed fractional marks will be rounded up/down to the nearest whole number – 0.5 and over being rounded up.
- Points may be collected and redeemed at all Agenda outlets (excluding MIA outlets).
- Accumulated points will never expire!
- The current redemption value of loyalty points is: €1 = 6 points = €0.06
- Agenda Bookshop reserves the right to amend the pointing structure at any time.
- The Agenda Loyalty Club is only for personal and consumer use. Agenda Loyalty Club points and vouchers cannot be transferred, pooled, sold or in any way traded.
- To collect points for a transaction in-store, your I.D card must be presented at the checkout.
- One must spend at least €1 in a single transaction for it to qualify for loyalty points.
- Agenda Bookshop shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Agenda Loyalty Club card account in respect of special promotional items.
- If a product is returned and points have already been collected on this product, Agenda Bookshop will cancel the points collected. If a product is exchanged for a product of a lesser value the points allocated to this product will be deducted accordingly. If a product is exchanged for a product of a higher value, points will be added accordingly.
- A client can only exchange points when their account balance is equal to/exceeds 500 points (exchangeable for €5).
- All members of the Agenda Loyalty Club must reside in Malta or Gozo and must be aged 16 years or over.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Agenda Bookshop.
- Agenda Bookshop reserves the right to amend or terminate the Agenda Loyalty Club, or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- It is the members’ responsibility to inform the Agenda Loyalty Club about changes in personal details.
- If a member wants to unsubscribe from the e-marketing material, s/he can click at any time the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails. Data will still be kept on our CRM as to benefit from the loyalty scheme, though s/he will receive no Direct Marketing.
- Data is kept on our CRM for as long as one would like to benefit from the loyalty scheme. A client reserves the right to be deleted, by advising us via email or phone anytime s/he desires. The client won’t be able to benefit from loyalty scheme once this has been actioned.
- We store personal information on our secure electronic systems. If one wishes to receive the e-marketing material, the member’s information will be transferred to one of our reputable cloud-based service providers (Data Processors) who are highly secured and in line with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).