Miller Distributors Ltd is a results driven organisation with diversified business in wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, employing over 400 people, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
Duties will include:
- Processes documents such as invoices, statements and schedules;
- Enters, updates and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems;
- Issues recharge invoices to various clients for services rendered;
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system;
- Retrieves system reports for various accounts and reconciles against statements;
- Files and archives documents connected to the accounting function;
- Keeps financial documents and records to meet the organisation’s requirements;
- Performs other related tasks duties.
- Have relevant experience within a financial or accounting function;
- Understanding of key accounting concepts;
- Communication skills;
- Organisational skills including the ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines.
If you believe this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you. Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/WhatsApp/call us on 99445577.