Miller Distributors Limited is a dynamic and result driven organization with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
Duties will include maintaining accounting records within the Accounts Billing unit & Credit Control team performing the following:
- Handling and efficiently attending to customers’ queries and claims;
- Collection and receipting of payments;
- Preparing deposits of monies received;
- Filing and maintaining accounts billing records and reports;
- Monthly reconciliations of accounts;
- General accounting duties;
- Assisting the Credit Control function and ensure effective debt recovery;
- Prepare regular reports and ensure follow up sections are being undertaken;
- Scan and file signed copies.
- Be computer literate;
- Have mathematical aptitude;
- Have a sound knowledge of accounting;
- Able to handle repetitive work under pressure;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Meticulous customer oriented approach;
- Be a team player ready to take on a wide variety of tasks.
If you believe this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you. Kindly send us an email to email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp/call us on 99445577.