Miller Distributors Limited is a fast moving and result driven organisation with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
Working within an active working environment, your primary function will entail coordinating the debts of existing creditors and deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor. You will handle the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices, issuing credit notes and maintaining close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
The main tasks will include:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Negotiating re-payment plans.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Providing accounts information to internal departments.
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks.
- Setting up the terms and conditions of repayment / settling of accounts.
- An ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- An ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, Excel and accounting software programmes.
- Prior experience in a similar or related role.
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
- “A” level standard of education or equivalent.
If you believe this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you. Kindly send us an email to email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp/call us on 99445577.