Miller Distributors Limited is a diversified business in the wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines, many of which are market leaders.
Your responsibilities, which will extend throughout Malta, will include:
- Selling and promotion of the company’s food related products;
- Taking sales orders;
- Maintaining a business working relationship with clients;
- Coordination between company and clients;
- Handling queries, complaints, claims or other matters;
- Collection of outstanding monies;
- Other related sales and administrative duties.
- Results driven and able to work to set targets;
- Flexible, ambitious and open to a challenging sales environment;
- Able to communicate with people generally;
- Customer oriented;
- Able to work with minimal supervision, on own initiative;
- A team player.
A competitive remuneration package, including use of a company car, supporting IT tools, mobile phone allowance and other benefits are being offered. Full training in the product portfolio, IT tools familiarisation and an introduction to the sales patch and customers will be given.
If you believe this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you. Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/WhatsApp/call us on 99445577.