Miller Distributors Limited is a dynamic and result driven organisation with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
Forming part of the current Sales Support team, this role mainly includes:
- Ad-hoc daily assistance of sales team;
- Telephone/emails enquiries;
- Generation and presentation of statistical reports;
- Issuing of sales memos and sales trade offers;
- Maintenance of company’s in-house product catalogue.
- Working and processing of suppliers’ PO’s;
- Involvement in shipping (freight forwarding);
- Preparation of suppliers’ invoices for inputting of stock in computer system;
- NSO declarations;
- Stock cards maintenance.
- Very well organized;
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Able to communicate effectively, especially via email;
- Comfortable with numbers;
- Confident working with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Be a team player;
- Highly numerical.
If you believe this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged by email.