Miller Distributors Limited is a dynamic and result driven organisation with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, the development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
Forming part of the current Sales Support team, this role mainly includes:
- Ad-hoc daily assistance of sales team;
- Telephone/emails enquiries;
- Generation and presentation of statistical reports;
- Issuing of sales memos and sales trade offers;
- Maintenance of company’s in-house product catalogue.
- Working and processing of suppliers’ PO’s;
- Involvement in shipping (freight forwarding);
- Preparation of suppliers’ invoices for inputting of stock in computer system;
- NSO declarations;
- Stock cards maintenance.
- Very well organized;
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Able to communicate effectively, especially via email;
- Comfortable with numbers;
- Confident working with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Be a team player;
- Highly numerical.
If you believe this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you. Kindly send us an email on: email@example.com by not later than Thursday, 19th October 2023. Please use “Sales Support Clerk – [Your Name]” as the subject line of your email.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged by email.