Miller Distributors Ltd is a dynamic and result driven organization with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas.
With an established and ever-increasing customer base, the Company is committed to quality service and the development of new retail concepts.
The company already boasts, and is constantly adding to, a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services many of which are market leaders.
The score of this role is to ensure stock integrity through various activities and procedures, such as counting, stock maintenance, and procedures therein – implemented to best safeguard the accuracy of stockholding and the interests of the company. The main duties of the Stock Integrity Officer would be:
- To ensure accountability of both warehouse’s inventory;
- To assist and help the Warehouse Operations Coordinator in the physical counts of stocks;
- To continuously carry out spot checks on sealed packages;
- Following up on claims from clients concerning missing items;
- Duties could involve lifting of heavy items/products;
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by the Warehouse Operations Co-ordinator or any other direct superior.
Skills & Requirements
- Meticulous by nature – pays great attention to detail.
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the role, to take on different tasks.
- A team player / flexible to take on a wide variety of tasks.
- Willing to assist in general stores roles if the stocktaking schedule allows it.
- Having means of transport to be able to move between stores.
- Willing to work flexible hours – shifts might include night shifts and weekends depending on the stock being addressed.
Full training will be given to the selected candidate during the start of employment.
If you are interested in the vacancy and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Send us your CV on email@example.com and kindly include the words “Stores Integrity Officer” in the subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and will be treated in strictest confidence.